WHAT IS PQR THEORY?
PQR stands for Pythagorean Quantum Relativity:
Pythagorean - Pertaining to the teachings of Pythagoras that “All Is Number” and to the
geometrical theorem bearing his name.
Quantum - Reflecting the ultimate indivisibility of everything.
Relativity - Denoting Einstein’s theories of the equivalence of Matter and Energy, and
the interrelationship of Space and Time.
PRINCIPLES OF PQR THEORY
- The Universe is a property of the Natural numbers (1, 2, 3, and so on). The progression
of these numbers defines every event, past, present or future, that has occurred or will
occur in the history of the Universe, from its earliest origin throughout all future time.
- Lower numbers are associated with earlier times in the history of the Universe, larger
numbers with later times.
- The Universe had a single point of origin, associated with the number 1.
- The Natural numbers go on for ever and so will the Universe.
- The physical substance of the Universe (Matter and Energy) consists of the information
contained in the Natural numbers.
- At any time, the Universe contains only a finite amount of information.
- Space and Time represent the relationships between the Natural numbers.
- The laws of physics reflect the mathematical relationships between the numbers defining
the various events occurring in the Universe. For example, the statement that photons
travel at the speed of light reflects the space-time relationship between the numbers
defining the emission of a photon and those defining its absorption.
- The space-time continuum does not exist. Space and Time are not infinitely divisible,
and only exist because of the presence of matter and energy, and because of changes in
For more detailed discussions of these and other topics, please see the Articles page.
IS PQR THEORY PROVEN?
As of now, PQR Theory is a mere idea. Its formulations of Matter, Energy, Space and Time are
not yet defined. But its goal is to use the Natural numbers to formulate concepts that will behave
in the same ways as Matter, Energy, Space and Time have been observed to operate in the
physical Universe. If and when such formulations are obtained, they should be able to generate
the Periodic Table of the Elements, which would provide a convincing verification of PQR
Theory. Hopefully this website will help achieve that goal. Until then, however, we are in the
realm of the speculative.
UPDATE, JULY 31, 2017:
My new book PQR Theory: How One Can Create a Universe is about to go to press and copies will soon be available for purchase. Watch this space for updates.
For the latest news and updates click the "Blog" link below.